Saturday, May 7, 2016

Russian dating information. True or not: this is a question?

Russian dating information. True or not: this is a question?
Dear friends,

My today’s post is short. I would like to write only a few sentences and enjoy my sunday!

I work hardly on my blogs, thus I get more and more readers who are coming onto my sites for Ukrainian dating information. I am very happy if I get messages from my readers who ask me questions about us Ukrainian women, give their feedback about my articles and suggest other helpful topics for writing my posts.

But I do not tolerate any insults of the men who write to me that I’m not real or I’m working for marriage agencies, and another nonsense. If I do not comment your comments, this does not mean that I am not real. My Ukrainian dating blogs are my hobby (I make a research before I write a post and this needs a lot of time).

I have a full time job in Germany and a family. Moreover, I get mails from readers which must be answered by myself (writing the answers lasts also about 30 min or 1 hour). Thus, I have really little time to answer my comments.

I do not work for any marriage or dating agencies. If I place A Foreign Affair banners on my blogs, this is only my decision because I trust this agency and these are my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment